domenica 10 maggio 2015

Mtbo National Long Champs - Lavarone 9-10/05/2015

Back from a weekend of national mtbo competition. After coming back from the World Cup in Poland my energies was not at te top so in this weekend was not easy for me to find the right motivations. Anyway I managed to ride two solid and clean races without pushing myself at limit.

Saturday - Italian Cup Sprint

Very tricky race inside the wineyards, the map was not perfect and was really difficult to see the tracks marked on map in the terrain. I rode really slow stopping a lot of times. Anyway without mistakes. I ended second, 5 seconds behind Giaime Origgi.

Full results
Map
punching time


Sunday - Italian Long Championship

Really tough race in a hard-rideable ground. My navigations was defenitely good, only a big mistakes of two minutes in the middle of the race. Giaime decided to not compete to save his foot and the other guys came to the finish with a lot of big mistakes, so for me it was quite easy to get the italian title, 9 minutes in front of Piero Turra. Bronze medal went to my little brother Roberto. 

Full results
Map lap 1
Map lap 2


the "gold" medal


Nessun commento: